How We Do It
Service is Alloya’s real point of differentiation – it’s not just what we do, it’s how we do it! Going above and beyond is Alloya’s standard.
Alloya’s online account management system enables authorized credit union staff to quickly, easily and securely handle tasks that are essential to your daily business.
Power of Aggregation
The purchasing power that 1,500 member credit unions wield allows for more product and service opportunities at a competitive price.
As a member, you could save $40,000 in annual costs when accessing your Advised Line of Credit.
(Based on a $250M credit union)
Whether you are looking to raise or off-load liquidity, one call to Alloya provides access to all of these liquidity solutions…
- Advised Line of Credit ($9 billion)
- SimpliCD ($1 billion)
- Term Lending
- Daily Liquidity Management & Automatic Access through Premier View (combined)
- Full Service Loan Participation Program
- Certificate and Marketable Redemption
- Investment Portfolio Review
Make trades online quickly through Premier Portfolio.
One call to Alloya and Balance Sheet Solutions brings you efficient cash management and access to investments.
- Cash Management and Investment Services
- Term Certificates
- Investment Accounting
- Pre-Purchase Analytics
- Marketable Securities*
- Credit Support
- Weekly Relative Value (WRV)
and Other Financial Publications
- Education Programs
All the technology you need with a single sign-on through our account management system, Premier View. Nothing to install or maintain.
One click in Premier View (our account management system) provides access to a complete array of transactional systems.
- Check Processing
- Cash Management
- IP Lockdown
- Domestic Wires
- Coin and Currency Orders
- International Payments
- Inquiries Research
- Loan Advances
- Contract Administration
- Foreign Items
0%increase from 2015 to 2018
If you are experiencing a problem using this website, please call Alloya's Member Services Department at (800) 342-4328. or use the contact form on this page to submit your request.
* All securities are offered through CU Investment Solutions, LLC. (ISI). The home office is located at 8500 W 110th St, Suite 650, Overland Park KS 66210. ISI is registered with the SEC as a broker-dealer under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. ISI also is registered in the state of Kansas as an investment advisor. Member of FINRA and SIPC. All investments carry risk; please speak with your representative to gain a full understanding of said risks. Securities offered by ISI are not insured by the FDIC or NCUSIF and may lose value. All opinions, prices and yields are subject to change without notice.